Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Skinny Bike's Upgrades, Tool Kits & Safety Light

Dumb me, I failed the Conversion Project....
I can't blame myself on that, but still, I need a more reliable set up... 
and buying a new bike is not an option....

And this is another case of UPGRADE-ITIS
this is a kind of virus which is common with Mountain Bikers
it's the most common Wallet Killers....
it will almost empty your wallet as soon as this virus struck you...
it struck me many times before back home,
and now it struck me once again.

This Time.... the virus is more of beneficial....

I've got some More Reliable Parts for my Skinny Bike
and some parts to upgrade my experience to the next level.

my Skinny Bike's New Look with some New Parts.
(New Slick Tires, New Clipless Pedals & New Accessories)
(additional readings : my Skinny Bike's Stock Bike Build)

Michelin LITHION.2 Road Tires (700 x 23C folding bead)
Bontrager Inner Tube for Road Tires. (700x18C to 23C - Long Presta Valved)
New Tires for the Stock Wheelset
Shimano PD-M530 Clipless Pedals

Shimano SM-SH51 Single Release Cleats
Shimano SH-MT33L Mountain Bike Shoes (Cleats already installed)
The Clipless Pedal installed on the crank arm.

Some Optional Accessories


Night Rider Mako 5.0 Bicycle Headlight (brought from a friend)
Cateye Commuter - Wireless Cyclo Computer....
Essential tools inside my Tool Kit Belt Bag
Crank Brothers M10 Multitools, MOB Handy Pump, Zefal Tire Levers
Generic Chain Cutter, Generic Open Wrench size 15, Reserve Tube
~ o O o ~

New Parts, But Still Not Trail Worthy as I want this bike to be....




















1 comment:

  1. I took it into Bike Religion and took care of it in 5 minutes and put my new pedals on for me. Electric bikes

    ReplyDelete